We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Review of Premium Economy Flights, Jhb to Las Vegas or LAX

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Review of Premium Economy Flights, Jhb to Las Vegas or LAX

I need some feedback on the premium economy class flights on various airlines to and from these destinations please. I have been considering Virgin Air but there are some really bad reviews on it out there. Also looked at BA. Are there any others? Which ones actually offer a service at that price that won't ruin my travel experience, and back in the process?

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,332 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Review of Premium Economy Flights, Jhb to Las Vegas or LAX

Virgin Atlantic (not Air) and British Airways each have their supporters and bashers on here (with the former having more of the latter recently). The one class of service in which VS does seem to beat BA by almost unanimous consent, however, is PE.

I'm sure your 'travel experience' wouldn't be ruined by either, unless you were unlucky on the day.

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Review of Premium Economy Flights, Jhb to Las Vegas or LAX

That's good to know, thanks. How about Air France?

Madrid
Level Contributor
3,211 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Review of Premium Economy Flights, Jhb to Las Vegas or LAX

Air France do not fly to Las Vegas.

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Review of Premium Economy Flights, Jhb to Las Vegas or LAX

Guess that settles that, lol. :)

5. Re: Review of Premium Economy Flights, Jhb to Las Vegas or LAX

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 06:15