We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Etihad airways Chauffer Service

Geraldton, Australia
Level Contributor
62 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Etihad airways Chauffer Service

Hi Members

I will be traveling 1st time with EY business class from AUH to BKK. I have booked there chauffer service for pick up from airport to hotel.

I need to know that how they will contact me at airport? How is there service? And any suggestion or tips on the same.

Thanks in advance for all ur help.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,825 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Etihad airways Chauffer Service

I'm also travelling for the first time up the pointy end (next month) and have booked the Etihad chauffeur service for 4 legs of our holiday (home to Sydney airport; Manchester airport to Grasmere UK; Kent to Heathrow and Sydney Airport to home). Etihad told me that the driver will be waiting in the arrivals areas at Manchester and Sydney airports with boards with my name on them. For the collection from home, they will contact me on my mobile a day or so beforehand to confirm the pick up time and the same for the transfer to Heathrow.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Etihad airways Chauffer Service

As Marmalade says they'll be waiting at the airport in arrivals with your name on a card.

Geraldton, Australia
Level Contributor
62 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Etihad airways Chauffer Service

Thanks a lot for help

4. Re: Etihad airways Chauffer Service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2013, 10:18