We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brisbane to Honolulu with Air Pacific, are they good?

6 posts
Save Topic
Brisbane to Honolulu with Air Pacific, are they good?

Hi

i am flying to Hawaii next week with Air Pacific from Brisbane, can anyone give me their experiences as now i am feeling worried about all the complaints about Air Pacific

thanks

Nadi, fiji
10 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Brisbane to Honolulu with Air Pacific, are they good?

Bula, it is unfortunate that you have worries about traveling with Air Pacific. We are a full service airline, which means that you receive checked in baggage allowance, in addition to your carry on luggage. Your journey also includes snacks, meals and drinks with each meal, as well as upon request. This includes drinks from the bar. Air Pacific is also in the Top 5 airlines in the 2012 World Airline Awards for the Australia/pacific region. We would appreciate you giving us the opportunity to give you a pleasant flying experience. Vinaka.

6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Brisbane to Honolulu with Air Pacific, are they good?

Thank you for the reply and I will look forward to my flight to Hawaii

Regards

Tash

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Orlando, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
8,714 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Brisbane to Honolulu with Air Pacific, are they good?

I flew Air Pacific from Fiji to LA and it was one of the most uncomfortable flights of my life. The seats were so cramped and worn down I thought I would have bed sores by the end of the trip. The in flight entertainment was sorely lacking with the antiquated TVs every couple of rows with only one viewing option. I will say that the in flight crew was extremely attentive and pleasant, but the age of the plane made it most unpleasant. Hopefully they have invested in their fleet and you have a pleasant journey!

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
2,329 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Brisbane to Honolulu with Air Pacific, are they good?

It's too late to worry, as you've already booked your tickets. Just look forward to your holiday. I hope you have a pleasant flight.

5. Re: Brisbane to Honolulu with Air Pacific, are they good?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 16:19