We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying within Spain

Miamisburg, Ohio
9 posts
Save Topic
Flying within Spain

What is the airline that I use to fly from Barcelona to Granada?

South Pole
Level Contributor
15,381 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flying within Spain

according to kayak.com, iberia or vueling

(the plane in spain stays mainly in the rain)

Miamisburg, Ohio
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Flying within Spain

Stays in the rain? What does that mean?

Madrid
Level Contributor
3,236 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flying within Spain

LOL.

Miamisburg, Ohio
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Flying within Spain

Friends and family are worried about me traveling to Spain. Would any one on here think twice right now about going to Europe? I was not.

Edited: 12 October 2012, 05:25
Madrid
Level Contributor
3,236 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flying within Spain

Spain is a great place to visit.A few pickpockets on Las Ramblas in Barcelona,but no more than any other tourist location in the world.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
55,620 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flying within Spain

Would I think twice right now about going to Europe? If someone were to give me a ticket to fly out tomorrow evening I'd be packed and ready to go by noon (flight departure time about 2030).

I wouldn't bother to fly from Barcelona to Granada either. Instead I'd book a ticket on the train and enjoy the journey much more than from airport to airport. The Trenhotel takes 10 hours, but for about the same cost as an inexpensive flight with Vueling (if you plan to check a bag) or perhaps less you can book a place to sleep on the train and arrive at Granada ready to go the morning after you leave Barcelona.

http://www.renfe.com/EN/viajeros/index.html Have a look at fares for your travel dates. No extra time or expense needed to travel to and from the airoprts, just city centre to centre.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flying within Spain

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An attempt to be witty. Have you never heard about 'My Fair Lady'?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rain_in_Spain

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,332 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Flying within Spain

What on Earth would be wrong in coming to Europe right now?

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
55,620 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Flying within Spain

Perhaps Michelle's friends and family are overly concerned about los indignados, but they really aren't a reason to avoid a visit to Spain. My amigo viejo in Valencia visits friends and family across the country, goes to every fiesta he can, and is enjoying la dulce vida.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Flying within Spain

>>ill-informed<< friends and family >>who pay too much intention to Fox News and ignore just how many violent crimes there are in the USA<< are worried about me traveling to Spain.

There, fixed that for you.