We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lufthansa or TAP

Old Tappan, New...
Level Contributor
41 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Lufthansa or TAP

I am using award tickets to go from Newark to Amsterdam. My options are LH through Munich or TAP thru Lisbon. I will be traveling in economy. Any opinions on comfort and service?

Milford, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,431 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lufthansa or TAP

I just flew economy from CVG - MUC via CLT. We were on Lufthansa from CLT to MUC. I thought the flight crew were fabulous. Our flight was comfortable and would recommend Lufthansa to anyone.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
946 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lufthansa or TAP

Lufthansa via MUC

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
Level Contributor
4,595 posts
508 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lufthansa or TAP

Have you considered LX (Swiss) that is also a Star Alliance member? Far better in my view than the two others.

Old Tappan, New...
Level Contributor
41 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lufthansa or TAP

UnfortunatelySwiss Air has not shown up, as an option. I will keep watching. Thanks for your advice.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
38,906 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lufthansa or TAP

Can't you fly United direct EWR to AMS?

6. Re: Lufthansa or TAP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2013, 09:16