We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 hr 40 min connection CDG International-International

Washington DC...
2 posts
Save Topic
1 hr 40 min connection CDG International-International

I was looking at flight from WAS-TLV.

Air France is cheapest and here are the flights.

Landing 8:35 in CDG and flight to TLV leaves at 10:15. I'm pretty sure both flights arrive/leave from 2E.

Is this connection doable or would I be pulling it to close. The IAD-CDG is also on an A380 so it might take more time getting off the plane.

Thanks.

Milford, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,622 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 hr 40 min connection CDG International-International

It's doable... although if your flight into CDG is late you may be cutting it close. I've connected in CDG many times and I am always worried about missing my connection.

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,179 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 hr 40 min connection CDG International-International

Definetly doable, but it all need to run on time. If one ticket, they need to book you on the next one with seats if you miss.

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
Level Contributor
4,977 posts
607 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1 hr 40 min connection CDG International-International

Disney,

Normally you should be all right with 100 minutes at CDG. BUT flying to TLV is always special because often additional security screenings are often required. Now on one single ticket, should you miss your connection, AF would put you on the next available flight. Sounds therefore reasonable.

Washington DC...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 1 hr 40 min connection CDG International-International

Thanks all!

I ended up booking it. My other option (cost-wise) was a 13 hour layover in Amsterdam and I would prefer to get to TLV as fast as possible! If the IAD-CDG flight is delayed, I can always go on the later Air France flight to TLV, and Paris for a few hours can't be too bad!

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
93,350 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 1 hr 40 min connection CDG International-International

Well, you can get on the later flight if there are any available seats. It is not unknown for flights to be fully booked.

6. Re: 1 hr 40 min connection CDG International-International

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2013, 10:18