We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

United from BOS - which terminal

Australia
Level Contributor
848 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
United from BOS - which terminal

How can I determine which terminal a specific flight will depart from in 2 days time?

The particular flight does not seem to fly today or tomorrow so I cannot reliably guess or use flight departure advisory to see which terminal they have been leaving from.

I don't want to arrive aT the wrong terminal and then waste time getting to the correct terminal.

It seems most domestic united flights are leaving from Terms A or C.

I am assuming that each terminal has its own check in facilities?

Thanks

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,881 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: United from BOS - which terminal

In my experience, most United flights go out of Terminal C, although this plan says A & C.

massport.com/logan-airport/…Airlines.aspx

Edited: 21 November 2012, 14:02
Boston...
Level Contributor
12,881 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: United from BOS - which terminal

Sorry...and yes, each terminal has its own check-in counters. There is also an airport shuttle bus that circulates constantly. If you check online the night before your flight, you will likely be able to get the info easily enough.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,937 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: United from BOS - which terminal

Or, you could call United.

4. Re: United from BOS - which terminal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 03:17