We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emirates for info

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
5,217 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Emirates for info

"The Emirates A380 has a new home at Terminal 3 of Dubai International Airport. These new A Gates will host all Emirates A380 flights that come through Dubai. To make connecting as smooth as possible, there are two ways to reach them:By airport train from Terminal 3 every 2.5 to 5 minutes.By frequent shuttle bus services from the B Gates at Terminal 3 and C Gates at Terminal 1.Once there, you can experience the A Gates' own shops, restaurants, hotel and spa, and First Class and Business Class passengers can go straight from exclusive lounges to the upper deck of their aircraft."

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Emirates for info

So they have built new First and Business Class Lounges?

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
5,217 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Emirates for info

Guess so, Hans. The info I posted is the EK newsletter I received today.

Edited: 01 December 2012, 15:49
UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
39,021 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Emirates for info

I got that too.

Wonder if they have finished refurbing the silver lounge?

I asked yesterday when I had another query but was told to ask in Dubai when I go back next week.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Emirates for info

I had heard this was goung to happen in the spring so it looks like they're ahead of schedule.

London
Level Contributor
8,189 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Emirates for info

Thanks for info Nomadic - will check it out my next Emirates trip in January.

jersey channel...
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Emirates for info

Hi, can you please explain what you mean !!!

Sorry but we are flying on the a380 end of Jan Man to BKK on buisness class,

Do we have to get on a train to pick up our onward flight ??

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
2,329 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Emirates for info

Oh boo, my next flight from DXB is in economy :(

Looking forward to hearing what it's like from others who are flying in premium cabins soon.

8. Re: Emirates for info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2012, 13:40
Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Emirates for info

Please stop SPAMMING the forum. Your posts have been reported.

Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
2,320 posts
279 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Emirates for info

I'm finding the whole thing a bit confusing. Does this mean the new A380 hub is open early? On the EK website it still says "coming soon".

We are flying soon, I'm excited to think we may be able to use the new facilities.