We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap flights

Abergavenny, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Cheap flights

Any US city to Freeport Bahamas

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap flights

Sorry. Just to clarify, are you offering cheap flights from any us city to the Bahamas?

If so this is not permitted.

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
19,597 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap flights

You could get a one way flight for $184 with AA via Miami in May 2013 - search here for options.

http://matrix.itasoftware.com/

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,034 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap flights

You seem to have posted before you finished your statement/question.

There may well be a cheap flight from Barrow Wiley Post Will Rogers Alaska but, really, you may have to search for yourself.

Seahouses, United...
Level Contributor
1,360 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap flights

A reasonable question..put simply but met with sarcastic answers. Thus goes TA.Well done Tom for being the only sensible answer.

To the OP I would suggest you look at the MCO site in Orlando as there were some decent prices on there last year.

5. Re: Cheap flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 24 December 2012, 13:35
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
40,575 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cheap flights

+1 Nana

-1 Froggy

Season of Goodwill remember!

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cheap flights

A reasonable question

=====

Really? What is the question? I don't see one.

8. Re: Cheap flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 24 December 2012, 14:05
Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
34,486 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cheap flights

<<Any US city to Freeport Bahamas>>

That is a statement, and not a question.

fuentearriba

If you would finish off what you were saying with a bit more detail, you might find you get appropriate answers to whatever it is the statement pertains to.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
9,198 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cheap flights

A reasonable question..put simply but met with sarcastic answers

--------

In my opinion it's a pretty useless question. No dates listed, scant information provided. I have no problems with helping people and providing information but I like to do so when the thread starters make a *bit* of an effort. This initial post just screams lazy and if you spend much time on the TA forums the lazy questions get rather tedious.