We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much does it charge to upsize my baggage

2 posts
Save Topic
How much does it charge to upsize my baggage

I booked my air tickets (Air Asia Malaysia) via Expedia and it did not allow me to choose the baggage weight. The ticket come along with baggage size up to 15kgs. However I would like to upsize to 25kgs. How much I need to pay for the additional 10kgs. I'm currently at Macao now and I forgot my password to go to "Manage My Booking" to do so. Even if I click "forgot password" it did not help. So how can I do so if I were to enjoy the discount by pre-booking the 10kgs at least before 4hours before flight. Thks Rachel

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
11,123 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How much does it charge to upsize my baggage

Call the airline.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
54,941 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How much does it charge to upsize my baggage

Call Malaysia Airline to get your booking codes and also ask how this should be done. It's not a question that TA members could answer.

London
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How much does it charge to upsize my baggage

I don't think Malaysia airline will help much either!

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
54,941 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How much does it charge to upsize my baggage

Ah....it should be Air Asia.

5. Re: How much does it charge to upsize my baggage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 06:17