We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Printing off Easyjet Boarding Pass

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
160 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Printing off Easyjet Boarding Pass

Hi,

Can you complete online check-in but log in to your easyjet account at a later date to print off the pass or do you have to print it off there and then at the time you complete online check in?

All other airlines I've flown with I've had no issues with doing this but not flown with Easyjet before so thought I'd ask the question.

Thanks

Llandudno North...
Level Contributor
2,584 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Printing off Easyjet Boarding Pass

You can do it at a later date or at the airport free of charge if you wish.

:-)

Hants, UK
Level Contributor
2,847 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Printing off Easyjet Boarding Pass

Don't forget to print the return one as well.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
160 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Printing off Easyjet Boarding Pass

Thanks for the replies. Appreciated.

4. Re: Printing off Easyjet Boarding Pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 26 July 2017, 22:12
San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,174 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Printing off Easyjet Boarding Pass

When I fly back to the UK, I usually take an Easy jet flight from my inlaws in Luton, up to my parents in Glasgow, plus a return back to Luton. My parents have yet to enter the 21st century yet, so there is no internet, or printer at their house. As I can check in 30 days beforehand, I usually check in and print off both the outward and return journeys for the Easyjet flights before leaving the US, or at my inlaws if I'm on an extended trip back to the UK and the return GLA-LTN is more than 30 days out before I start out on the TATL journey.

6. Re: Printing off Easyjet Boarding Pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 26 July 2017, 22:12
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
160 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Printing off Easyjet Boarding Pass

Haven't flown with Emirates for a good 6 months now but if memory serves, you couldn't check-in online until 48hours prior to your departure!

Not so bad I thought on the outbound sat on your sofa 48 hours prior but on the return it is perhaps not as easy to achieve as the wifi connection may not be great depending on location/circumstances and so on etc etc etc.

Perhaps they have changed this now?

Hope so. Plan on booking with them soon.

Llandudno North...
Level Contributor
2,584 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Printing off Easyjet Boarding Pass

Emirates? EasyJet is the carrier in question here.

:-)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
160 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Printing off Easyjet Boarding Pass

Correct!

Apologise, was just thinking out loud :).

What I was getting at is EasyJet offer a good 30 days online check-in and EK offered 48hours.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
7,860 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Printing off Easyjet Boarding Pass

Yes I wish other airlines would have same 30 days as easyjet do, It would make life more simplified for travellers. Jet2 also have a 29 day online check in for outbound flights and you can checkin also for your inbound at same time and print off.(thats if its within 29 days not sure if its longer on inbound flight that it applies, never experienced it)

Edited: 26 January 2013, 00:11