We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

British Airways unable to check-in

London, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
British Airways unable to check-in

Hi.

I'm flying tomorrow with BA at 11:20am, and I've been trying to check in since the same time today, and until now I haven't been able to do so.

The following message appears: "Sorry, we are unable to offer you Online Check-in for this flight at present.

To check in and receive your boarding pass, please try again later or proceed to the airport."

I'm a bit worried because I live far from the airport (about 3 hours). I don't want to get there and be told I don't have a seat!

Their client support it's useless today, because they only work weekdays.

What should I do?

Thanks.

Haarlem, The...
Level Contributor
1,691 posts
307 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: British Airways unable to check-in

I have the same experience as fatbear. Maybe you'll be lucky!

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
713 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: British Airways unable to check-in

Vera - could you please report back to confirm what happened? Thanks

13. Re: British Airways unable to check-in

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2014, 07:16