We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

British Airways first class amenites

Boston...
Level Contributor
136 posts
179 reviews
Save Topic
British Airways first class amenites

I'm flying to London in the fall and it will be my first (and probably last) time in a first class seat on BA. I see they give you lots of goodies I've never received in the peon section of the plane. Blanket, pajamas, slippers, headphones, amenity bag... Which of these items can you take with you and which do you have to leave on the plane? Don't want to get nabbed for taking a blanket that I was supposed to leave behind! Please help, don't want to look like a newby even though I am!

Lewes, United...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
20,120 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: British Airways first class amenites

If you just love to chat the whole flight together, and it's a day time flight, then the ying yang seats in Club World, where you can look at each other and talk across the screen opening is better - as you'd both remain in your own seats while you chat.

However, the First seats have a footrest where one of you can sit to chat with the oh=ther, but it does mean moving from your seat. You can also sit across the table and eat together that way, and the FAs have always been happy to serve us meals like that - sometimes they've even suggested it when we haven't asked. However, otherwise, the way the First seats are laid out offers much more space and privacy, so you can't talk to the person in the next seat easily unless you both lean forward.

SWT

Newton Abbot...
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: British Airways first class amenites

<<Pyjamas are meanwhile just average and useless to take home >>

They avearge about 10 Quid on Ebay ; )

Lewes, United...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
20,120 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: British Airways first class amenites

Ooooh, if I washed mine, maybe I could make a small fortune! I use them as lounging around clothes on my trips, saves also take a tracksuit!

Yes, in theory there are different sizes of pj, but you just don't often find they have much choice on the actual flight!

SWT

Stuart, Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: British Airways first class amenites

Most flights in First Class, offer two pair of seats that directly next to each other. But, having a window and two seats that adjoin in F/C is not very likely. Cheers

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
9,198 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: British Airways first class amenites

Yes, in theory there are different sizes of pj, but you just don't often find they have much choice on the actual flight!

Really? In countless BA F flights I've never had a problem getting the size I'm after, even when boarding late.

Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: British Airways first class amenites

Just travelled BAFC to Vegas and back from Phoenix with my girlfriend, both flights had top crew and super service and food. We made full use of the facilities too in the Concorde room on the way out, Champagne, Elemis Massage etc. Great way to start and finish what was a magical holiday.

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
15,008 posts
367 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: British Airways first class amenites

The white BA jimjams (I have got three sets) are ideal as overalls for decorating-especially if the colour you are using is Dulux Brilliant White-but not so good for Jaipur Pink!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
9,198 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: British Airways first class amenites

White pyjamas? I've not seen white pyjamas for years and years...only dark blue.

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
15,008 posts
367 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: British Airways first class amenites

Just shows you how long ago since I was on BA-I can't afford the fares now so I collect grey (Gulf) and pale blue/darkblue/grey (Thai)

Non of them are any good for when I am painting white walls.

Ayr, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,668 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: British Airways first class amenites

I bought the OH a pair off eBay for Xmas. Have to say they are looking a bit worn after a couple of washes ;-)