We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SmartLynx airlines

ENGLAND
Level Contributor
296 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
SmartLynx airlines

hi just recieved a letter from thomas cook saying i wont be flying with them on the 11th august to kefilonia and they have said i will be flying with smartlynx, very nervous now , can thomas cook do this has anyone flown with this charter plane and how safe is it

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
60 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SmartLynx airlines

Hi

We flew with Smartlynx to Rhodes last July and have also received an email to say we will be doing so in July this year.

The flight there was absolutely fine and no different from flying with Thomas Cook airlines. However on our return flight we were due to depart Rhodes at 3:00am and never departed until 6:30 am so we were a little bit stressed by then as we were travelling with a 14 year old and a 5 year old.

The flight was fine though it was just annoying being delayed for 3 1/2 hours with no real explanation.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
36,243 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SmartLynx airlines

Put SmartLynx into the search box above your post and it will return some threads.

Delays happen with all airlines, especially Thomas Cook, so I wouldn't worry about that possibility. They are part of flying.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SmartLynx airlines

My original flight last August with Thomas Cook was changed to Smartlynx.

Apart from a eight hour delay, the plane was good and I found the plane had more leg room than TC.

Alan :)

3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: SmartLynx airlines

Safe and comfortable just returned last night couldn't fault them. The plane a little old but well maintained

5. Re: SmartLynx airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2014, 06:21