We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

easyjet problem ...

devon
9 posts
Save Topic
easyjet problem ...

i have managed to print boarding pass for my trip from Bristol to Dalaman but for some reason can't print the one back from Dalaman and am now well within .the 30 days of my return flight on the page it says no online check-in from this airport but all i want to do is have my boarding pass for return journey. Any ideas would be greatfully received

thanks

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
14,650 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: easyjet problem ...

It is as it says, no online check-in from that airport. You'll have to check in at the airport.

devon
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: easyjet problem ...

hi,

thanks for your reply its our first trip to turkey so Iam a bit worry ;/

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
14,650 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: easyjet problem ...

No need to worry, just make sure to leave a bit of extra time at the airport on the way back.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,510 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: easyjet problem ...

As Lex says there's not an on-line check in available from every airport, just remember to take your confirmation e-mail with you.

devon
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: easyjet problem ...

hi,

i will need confirmation e-mail at the airport ? something else should I take reference number. etc......we always check in online and I cant remember how does it work at the airport ;/regards

Edited: 21 March 2013, 17:50
6. Re: easyjet problem ...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 31 July 2017, 19:13
chertsey
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: easyjet problem ...

While taking a break to Palma Majorca, our cases were ok going out from Gatwick under the allotted weight, on way home from Palma airport cases over weight by 4 kilo ,had to pay 22 euro, there were 3 people in cue in front of us they were also over weight by 4 kilo's all 3 different passengers, also 2 of my friends visit Palma they were also fine flying out, but on way back Palma air port charged them for over weight cases, EASY JET the air line that just keeps giving, you more weight than you have. This needs to be looked into.

Cala d'Or, Spain
Level Contributor
4,271 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: easyjet problem ...

So what did your cases actually weigh?

9. Re: easyjet problem ...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 01 August 2017, 16:51
UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: easyjet problem ...

ur cases were ok going out from Gatwick under the allotted weight, on way home from Palma airport cases over weight by 4 kilo

======

Hardly a coincidence, people generally weigh their stuff on the bathroom scales going out,and dont coming back since they don't usually take them ! You can buy a hand held weighing device for a coupe of quid off eBay, heck pound shops probably sell them. Buy one.