My current passport is due to expire Nov 13. I plan on going to USA in June & December but dont know how this will work with my passport. I believe I am ok to use my current one for June but will need a new one for December. If I apply for a renewal now im guessing it will invalidate my current passport. Im stuck at what to do?? Don't want to wait 6 weeks to book my flight for December incase the price changes, don't know what to do?!?!
Any advice people?