We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jetstar Business Class

Sydney
Level Contributor
25 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Jetstar Business Class

Has anyone flown Jetstar Business class with young children recently?

My younger children are 5 & 3 and usually when we fly I lift the arm rests and they lay on me. With business class this obviously wont be the case. I am wondering how far back the seats recline, do they recline back further than standard seats? Would the children find it more comfortable than the standard class?

I would love to hear ALL opinions on their Business class. We are flying from Sydney to Honolulu.

Thanks in advance!

australia
Level Contributor
2,551 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jetstar Business Class

much more comfortable...if I recall they recline so far back it is really hard to get out of the seat

2. Re: Jetstar Business Class

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 27 April 2013, 09:32
Edited: 27 April 2013, 09:32
Aberdeen, Scotland
Level Contributor
1,033 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jetstar Business Class

My young nephws love flying in business class! Comfy seats for them to lie down in (don't need much of a recline) and love the posh headphones.

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,080 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jetstar Business Class

I have flown Jetstar Business class but not with children.

The seats are wider and they do lean back a lot more.

For adults they are lots more comfortable, but I am not sure how they would be for little ones. You will need to decide if they are best for you.

You also need to look at the configuration of the seats. I think they were 2-3-2.

I hope your kids are not screamers.

Avoca, Australia
Destination Expert
for Rusutsu-mura
Level Contributor
3,482 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jetstar Business Class

Seats are domestic business class standard and more equivalent to international Premium Economy.

Row 1 is the best choice as no one is reclining on you. A full cabin can feel crowded.

Edited: 27 April 2013, 12:33
Sydney
Level Contributor
25 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jetstar Business Class

ha ha ha Thankfully, they are very well travelled! So no screaming! :-)

Sydney
Level Contributor
25 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jetstar Business Class

Thanks alot! Are they able to sleep in the seats? Do they recline back far enough for a 4 year old? I am most concerned about them rather than me as I want them to be able to sleep :-)

8. Re: Jetstar Business Class

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2014, 06:18