We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flymebusiness.com is a scam!

New York City, New...
3 posts
Save Topic
Flymebusiness.com is a scam!

Buyer beware; you will receive a ticket that will get cancelled by the airlines.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
16,544 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Flymebusiness.com is a scam!

I just had a bad experience with one 3rd party booking agency, so I'll just use another one..... smh.....

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises
Level Contributor
44,941 posts
427 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Flymebusiness.com is a scam!

Princessjudy, that must be the post of the year, if not the decade...

Bowral, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Flymebusiness.com is a scam!

Yes a scam. My tickets cancelled days before so had to purchase new ones through a proper travel agent. FMB said they would refund but havent. I have since reported them to the FBI and many fraud offices. I would like my money back immediately thanks Gary.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises
Level Contributor
44,941 posts
427 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Flymebusiness.com is a scam!

I'm interested to know whether you didn't check this company out first, or did, but were so happy with the savings you just hoped you would be lucky?

Sandy Springs...
Level Contributor
2 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Flymebusiness.com is a scam!

We have tried them before and it worked, however, I have tried calling them several times and emailing them and get no response. They may be out of business or just a poorly run one. Either way I would steer clear. it's just not worth it.

36. Re: Flymebusiness.com is a scam!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2015, 05:15