We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emirates Customer Service Contact info for the US

Emirates Customer Service Contact info for the US

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2017, 23:00
Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
20,804 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Emirates Customer Service Contact info for the US

Try this from the website

emirates.com/us/…phone-us.aspx

2. Re: Emirates Customer Service Contact info for the US

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Fortaleza, CE
Level Contributor
9,183 posts
375 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Emirates Customer Service Contact info for the US

Phone! Don't rely on e-mail. The site #1 gave has toll free numbers.

4. Re: Emirates Customer Service Contact info for the US

Amsterdam
Level Contributor
7 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Emirates Customer Service Contact info for the US

Emirates Customer Service is one of the worst service in airline industry. They do not respond to your queries. In short they don't want to hear any complaints. Thats why they are hiding their contact details ~

Emirates only interested in filling their flights with passengers, while there services going down the drain~

India
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
5,428 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Emirates Customer Service Contact info for the US

Did you try this one same number but at least there is an address.

emirates.com/us/…

Townsville...
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Emirates Customer Service Contact info for the US

WARNING SCAM TRAVEL AGENT

I just wanted to warn anyone trying to ring Emerates that the phone numbers 02079934878 is a dodgy number. I thought I was ringing customer service it turns out they get your details then ring Emirates with your information to pass the security questions to change bookings. I was quoted 190 pounds to change a flight was told I would have to pay before they could proceed then they would change the booking. They never rang back with the changes I had to ring them only to be told that they couldn't get a booking for the day I requested and if I did want to travel on the day that I requested it would cost me 460 pounds in fare difference. I advised them I didn't want to pay any more and requested a refund on the 190 pound only to be told that was not possible, then I demanded to speak to management only to be told I needed to ring head office. The number they gave me was actually Emirates in Birmingham, when she went through the record of conversations she advised me that they didn't have Victor working at the office, the information regarding the fare change was incorrect, it was only 50 pound and there was a seat available on the day I wanted to fly at no extra cost, not 460 pounds they quoted me. I have had to cancel my credit card as they have my details and now have to wait for one to be reissued from Australia. So I am lucky they didn't take any money from my account but it has been very stressful and I just wanted to let the public know what is possible. They operate under the name of Airlord and they are in Surrey

Manchester, United...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Emirates Customer Service Contact info for the US

@ Candy, You are absolutely write as they are trading with fake websites of the airline and run scams http://www.qatar-airway.co.uk/

I have been through this experiance when I am booking my flights to Sydney and its All fake, The have different names like www.flightsinternationaluk.co.uk its another as they send me the email , and force me to pay by card or in the fake account of England Bank , People do aware of those people Person name is Steven

9. Re: Emirates Customer Service Contact info for the US

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 June 2014, 10:35
London, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Emirates Customer Service Contact info for the US

I had the same experience with this bogus company they are a couple of companies,

1) flightsinternationaluk.co.uk

2) cheapflighthouse.co.uk

could be others...

I wrongly called them thinking that they are emirates agents / call center.

They even fraudulently took out £100 from my account even before I confirmed my bookings.

In my case it was someone named Abbas.