We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyjey Flights Paris to Croatia in September

Adelaide, Australia
3 posts
Save Topic
Easyjey Flights Paris to Croatia in September

Hi. I would like to book an easyjet flight from Paris to Split or Dubrovnic around the 24th September. But when I go on the Easyjet site to book it comes up with "these dates not available". There are flights up to the 1st of September but not after that. Does that mean they are not yet released - or they don't fly there after Sptember the first (in which case I'm in trouble)! When I try London on the same date I can see flights down to Croatia. Any help most appreciated.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,496 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easyjey Flights Paris to Croatia in September

I think the flights to Croatia are probably just in the summer so I think it is possible that they stop on the 1st of September but you should contact Easyjet and ask.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
14,279 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easyjey Flights Paris to Croatia in September

In theory it could mean either though my guess is that if flights are not currently for sale after September 1 they won't be in the future either.

Adelaide, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Easyjey Flights Paris to Croatia in September

Thank you - I am starting to think the same way. Oh dear - big mistake presuming we could get cheap flights down there!

4. Re: Easyjey Flights Paris to Croatia in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2014, 05:17