We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Norwegian Airlines - Reviews Please

South...
Level Contributor
173 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Norwegian Airlines - Reviews Please

Hi All,

Upon looking for cheap flights to Tenerife I stumbled upon Norwegian Airlines.

I have never heard of them before but the prices are cheaper then anyone else at the moment.

I had a quick look on here and online but can't find many reviews - has anyone used them?

The few reviews/comments I found on TA were good, but one site I found online were all bad.

Any comments would be appreciated!

101. Re: Norwegian Airlines - Reviews Please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 January 2014, 09:35
Edited: 26 January 2014, 09:35
102. Re: Norwegian Airlines - Reviews Please

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 January 2014, 02:05
Edited: 26 January 2014, 02:05
103. Re: Norwegian Airlines - Reviews Please

Removed on: 26 January 2014, 02:05
Edited: 26 January 2014, 02:05
104. Re: Norwegian Airlines - Reviews Please

105. Re: Norwegian Airlines - Reviews Please

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
106. Re: Norwegian Airlines - Reviews Please

Just found out that they are starting flights to Los Angeles in the Spring. Prices seem extremely reasonable so will consider them for our trip to Europe in June. Plus I have business in Oslo so it will be nice to fly their nonstop.

Southampton, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
107. Re: Norwegian Airlines - Reviews Please

Have just come back today and their service was BRILLIANT> In their flight magazine it says they will be flying to the U.S.It will start in July so am just about to check it out.

Tromso
Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
108. Re: Norwegian Airlines - Reviews Please

I am booked on the inaugural flight from LAX to Stockholm on March 1.

london
Level Contributor
3 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
109. Re: Norwegian Airlines - Reviews Please

Flew London heathrow to Stockholm then Stockholm to New York. Check in easy. Plane new. Delays on take off each way. However , very cheap. Return New York to Stockholm £288.00 13-20 January 2014. Halfway between easy jet and British airways. Good value for money.

Tromso
Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
110. Re: Norwegian Airlines - Reviews Please

You must have started at Gatwick. Norwegian does not land at Heathrow.