We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Norwegian Airlines - Reviews Please

South...
Level Contributor
175 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Norwegian Airlines - Reviews Please

Hi All,

Upon looking for cheap flights to Tenerife I stumbled upon Norwegian Airlines.

I have never heard of them before but the prices are cheaper then anyone else at the moment.

I had a quick look on here and online but can't find many reviews - has anyone used them?

The few reviews/comments I found on TA were good, but one site I found online were all bad.

Any comments would be appreciated!

Toronto, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
91. Re: Norwegian Airlines - Reviews Please

I would like to know that Norwegian Air line have plan to fly between Stockholm an Los Angeles non stop or not.?

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
7,332 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
92. Re: Norwegian Airlines - Reviews Please

Yes, Norwegian has announced direct flights between Stockholm and Los Angeles, twice a week starting March 2014, three times a week from May. (http://www.norwegian.com/uk/)

Please read recent discussions about Norwegian. My advice would be to wait with booking until Norwegian has proved that they can operate their intercontinental flights in a satisfactory manner.

Wickford, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
93. Re: Norwegian Airlines - Reviews Please

We've booked LGW to Tenerife South - can anyone tell me what type of onboard 'snacks' they sell?

South...
Level Contributor
175 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
94. Re: Norwegian Airlines - Reviews Please

Hiya,

it was the usual stuff if I remember right (I didn't purchase anything so didn't really look) but you got your tea/coffee, alcohol, crisps & chocs. I will double check with my other half later and see if he can recall (we only came back on the 12th)

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,034 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
95. Re: Norwegian Airlines - Reviews Please

We've booked LGW to Tenerife South - can anyone tell me what type of onboard 'snacks' they sell?

====================

Boots, M&S etc sell much more varied and nicer snacks... buy these and take them onboard.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
96. Re: Norwegian Airlines - Reviews Please

I contacted Norwegian by email and after no reply sent another my first on 31 December 2013 the next a week later 3 weeks later 20th January 2014 I got a reply regarding printing boarding passes got told it is 24hrs to one hour before flight so if your traveling to the airport during this time you have to rely on the airport internet this in Europe is sometimes a nightmare,also having read some other reviews about flight delays I think I will stick with my never let you down easyjet and Ryanair

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,034 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
97. Re: Norwegian Airlines - Reviews Please

so if your traveling to the airport during this time you have to rely on the airport internet ....

=================

alan1708 - There are self check in kiosks and / or airport staff to check you in. You do not have to go near the internet for check in. As far as I am aware you cannot print your boarding pass with Norwegian anywhere else. Happy to be corrected though.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
14,295 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
98. Re: Norwegian Airlines - Reviews Please

"I got a reply regarding printing boarding passes got told it is 24hrs to one hour before flight so if your traveling to the airport during this time you have to rely on the airport internet"

Why would you have to rely on airport internet? They offer a number of check-in options which are not online.

South...
Level Contributor
175 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
99. Re: Norwegian Airlines - Reviews Please

As above - they have the usual check in desks where you check in and they give you the boarding pass (and I also got it via text once they done this). they also have self service kiosks at gatwick so you can do it yourself.

100. Re: Norwegian Airlines - Reviews Please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 January 2014, 09:35
Edited: 26 January 2014, 09:35