We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

United Flight ages

Hants, UK
Level Contributor
2,805 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
United Flight ages

Just looking at flights to USA on United. I put in two adults and went through the process.

When I got to the price page it said 'Adults 16-65'. My husband is older than that, what do we need to do?

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
Level Contributor
4,441 posts
477 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: United Flight ages

There should be a senior fare available united.com/web/…default.aspx

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
35,091 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: United Flight ages

United offers those over 65 discounts on some routes. I would use the contact us feature--or call them and ask. I just did a dummy booking and that option did not seem to be available on the first screen.

Hants, UK
Level Contributor
2,805 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: United Flight ages

Ok Thank you, I found the phone number for UK it says Continental but when you click on it it takes you to the united site.

Hubby has just had an op so when we are ready to book I will phone them and see what we can get.

We usually fly BA but this seems so much cheaper.

4. Re: United Flight ages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2014, 05:17