We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hand baggage check in ryanair

Havant, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
hand baggage check in ryanair

Hi all I'm travelling from bournemouth to malta with only hand baggage. I will be printing my boarding passes off. Do I still need to go to check in or can I go straight to security? Many thanks

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
4,549 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hand baggage check in ryanair

Straight to security, but do try your hand baggage in the size gauge as you pass through the check-in area on your way to security. Could save a lot of problems later, they are quite merciless on hand baggage sizes.

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
32,075 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hand baggage check in ryanair

Assuming you are British or some other EU citizen then all you do is go straight to security. if you aren't you first have to have your boarding card endorsed by Ryanair staff at the same counter they collect the excess baggage fees

Havant, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hand baggage check in ryanair

Thanks for your replies :) I'm a british citizen

Edited: 04 June 2013, 13:15
Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hand baggage check in ryanair

As Andy says be very careful with your hand luggage as it will be checked before you get on the plane at the gate.

5. Re: hand baggage check in ryanair

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2014, 06:18