We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Warning Do Not Book Easyjet! The Worst Airline Ever!

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Warning Do Not Book Easyjet! The Worst Airline Ever!

I booked a flight from Paris to Nice on their website. Everything great so far. Then my client cancels my meeting 30 minutes after I booked the flight. Easyjet's website clearly states you can cancel within 24 hours of purchase for a full refund minus a admin fee, which is fine. However, there is no way to cancel your reservation on their website! So I look for a email contact? And there is no way to email them on their website. How about a phone number? They have a few listed but none of them work. This message when i called stated something like "This is easyjet and you can't call this number" LOL! What a joke of an airline! LOL! DO NOT BOOK EASYJET!

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
32,526 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Warning Do Not Book Easyjet! The Worst Airline Ever!

I presume you have tried the following

…custhelp.com/app/…contact

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
15,228 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Warning Do Not Book Easyjet! The Worst Airline Ever!

>This message when i called stated something like "This is easyjet and you can't call this number"<

So you "think" that's what the message said ???

Is this the number you called: +44 843 104 5454

Perhaps you should try again between 8am and 8pm UK time

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Warning Do Not Book Easyjet! The Worst Airline Ever!

Of course I did. Click on the pull down menu and see all the phone numbers to call from the various countries. I tried the ones for the UK and France and they have messages saying "Yiou have called Easyjet this number no longer works" And why can't the reservation be canceled from the website???? EVERYONE DO NOT FLY EASYJET!!

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Warning Do Not Book Easyjet! The Worst Airline Ever!

Matt, Try to call the number you suggested before posting on here! I called 011 44 843 104 5454 6 times yesterday. I got a busy signal 3 times and those stupid messages the other 3 times! I ask you Matt why can't we cancel on line?? Easyjet is a bad airline, that is why. If you google, you will see I am not the only one that has had a hard time getting thru on the phone line. The only way to get them to fix their phones and their website is to just not fly on Easyjet. DO NOT FLY EASYJET THERE ARE THE WORST EVER!

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
38,351 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Warning Do Not Book Easyjet! The Worst Airline Ever!

+44 843 104 5000 works for me (and I am not in the UK, I used Skype though) but they said that there was high call volume today.

The cancellation fee is £30 though so how much will you actually get back from the flight?

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
10,278 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Warning Do Not Book Easyjet! The Worst Airline Ever!

I have used easyjet many times over the past few years. Once or twice I have had to call their customer care numbers. Not the quickest reply but I got through each time and the query was solved. Your difficulty and anger is understandable.

However I do not think that "The Worst Airline Ever" is a fair statement. Have a look at various threads on tripadvisor to see what I mean. For example look in the Greece forums at "Small Planet Airline"

Perhaps you also should have posted this thread on the "Air travel" forum.

I will certainly continue to fly easyjet

Bob

UK
Destination Expert
for Chester
Level Contributor
3,694 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Warning Do Not Book Easyjet! The Worst Airline Ever!

Quite a few posters on here particularly from abroad do not seem to realise that budget airlines, cheap train tickets deals budget hotel trains offer very competitive rates but with a downside.This may include lack of flexibility,less than perfect customer service, no money back etc etc.

Having said that Easyjet are among the better budget operators and I have changed bookings without problem, though with some loss of money granted. If you click on Help on their website one of the options is Cancel a Booking

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Warning Do Not Book Easyjet! The Worst Airline Ever!

Ronaldo, The website says it is a 10 euro fee to cancel within 24 hours of payment. If it's 30 that's fine with me! How do uou cancel your flight on the website? How can a airline as gig as Easyjet not allow that? And what is the deal with the phone? Not answered 24 hours a day? Easyjet is an airline with non existent customer service. They are the worst airline I have ever encountered. WARNING DO NOT FLY EASYJET AIRLINES!

Level Contributor
3,395 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Warning Do Not Book Easyjet! The Worst Airline Ever!

Nope, will trust the experiences of myself and millions of others, rather than some ranting internet troll.

UK
Destination Expert
for Chester
Level Contributor
3,694 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Warning Do Not Book Easyjet! The Worst Airline Ever!

As I have just posted on www.easyjet.com (from the UK anyway) one of the options in Help is Cancel your Booking