We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Problem Booking Ryanair

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,181 posts
246 reviews
Save Topic
Problem Booking Ryanair

Hi All.

Trying to book on Ryanair, the problem is after I put in my destination and dates and click "book", nothing happens, just a blank screen. Usually the captha appears, but not even this.

I fly regularly with Ryanair and have been frequently checking prices, this started on Saturday, not sure if its my PC or their website, but every other website is ok. Anyone else noticed this ?

Thanks

Edited: 10 June 2013, 08:15
Herefordshire
Level Contributor
533 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Problem Booking Ryanair

i couldn't complete my check in and print my boarding pass last week when i tried to log onto Ryanair with google chrome so i switched to explorer and had no problem.

glad to hear you got it sorted.

Ipoh, Perak...
Level Contributor
4 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Problem Booking Ryanair

I have a similar problem booking on line through their website. Each time I press book, they direct me to a Media solvng page. I do not know how to answer them and left frustratyed each time. I gave up booking and use Easy Jet instead.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
14,045 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Problem Booking Ryanair

Actually that's an entirely different issue. Ususally you just need to type in the words shown in the box. Anyway, the CAPTCHA is apparently soon a thing of the past on Ryanair's website.

Edited: 25 September 2013, 08:43
14. Re: Problem Booking Ryanair

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2014, 10:22