We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Lounge mistake on booking!

tenterden, kent
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Lounge mistake on booking!

I have booked the airport Lounge at gatwick but did so in my name our holiday is booked with my partner as the lead passenger will this matter?

uk
Level Contributor
3,531 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Lounge mistake on booking!

I doubt it matters one jot to be honest.

As long as the name on the boarding pass matches the name of the booking it should be fine when you enter the lounge.

You could give the lounge a call just to be sure.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
9,066 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Lounge mistake on booking!

Unless there's some bizarre lounge scheme I'm not aware of you just show your boarding pass when you get to the lounge. If you're entering by virtue of class of travel/elite status that information is on the boarding pass. If you're invited/paid to enter then there should be some record of that with the lounge agent.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Lounge mistake on booking!

The airport lounge won't give a stuff who is "lead passenger" on a holiday, as long as the name on your boarding pass corresponds to the name you gave them when you booked, that's all they want.

How would they even know who is "lead passenger" on your >>>holiday<<< anyway? All they see is people with boarding passes for flights (many people will not even be travelling on a holiday or a business trip that has such an old fashioned concept as a "lead passenger") , and there is no concept of a lead passenger >>boarding pass<<, just each passengers boarding pass.

Edited: 12 June 2013, 16:05
4. Re: Airport Lounge mistake on booking!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2014, 06:17