We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

old flight numbers

Whitstable, United...
Level Contributor
4,253 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
old flight numbers

Hi all. Does anyone know where u can find a previous flight number. This would be for a flight from gatwick to goa in january 2010. Many thanks.

155 replies to this topic
D S
New York City, New...
3 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: old flight numbers

True again - most likely a lost cause - even a investigative agency declined this job.

uk
Level Contributor
2,686 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: old flight numbers

Oh go on I like a story (with paragraphs )

You never know, someone might know something!

Deb

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
18,248 posts
279 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: old flight numbers

"At that period the credit card data would be a paper slip. Who is going to look through tens of thousands of paper slips from 1983/84?"

Hi Andy, you'd be surprised how meticulously things are filed. In one of my previous jobs I has access to the company archives and everything is filed in date order then packed in archive boxes. It's location in the archive was noted so one knew exactly where it was.

We had access to minutes of meetings by the board from as far back as the thirties! But as you've said, I doubt very much that anything will still be around from that time period.

widnes
Level Contributor
1 post
91 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: old flight numbers

Did you find a way to look up an old flight reservation number? I'm trying to get my reservation number from Ryanair for a flight from 2012 but having no luck.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
13,010 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: old flight numbers

A reservation number and a flight number are two different things. For the former, you will need to find your booking confirmation from Ryanair. If you don't have that you might be able to get it from Ryanair if you have the card you used to pay the flight and know the date you travelled.

26. Re: old flight numbers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 February 2015, 23:35
Edited: 06 February 2015, 23:35

Liverpool, United...
1 post
Save Reply
27. Re: old flight numbers

Anybody know where i could find the number for a flight from Liverpool John Lennon airport to Amsterdam (AMS) on 17/10/2014? Its less than a year ago and it was with EASYJET but i can't seem to find it and I have lost all documentation due to a stolen bag, however i need the flight number to make a claim about other incidents that occurred on this flight. Help!

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
4,433 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: old flight numbers

EasyJet had 3 flights from Liverpool to Amsterdam on 27/10/2014

EZY7001 at 06:20

EZY7007 at 16:10

EZY7011 at 18:55

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,535 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: old flight numbers

As your claim is not delay related I'm not sure how they would view it now, 5 months after the date of travel. A tour operator would deem it as too late, but not sure about Easyjet.

READING
Level Contributor
1 post
22 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: old flight numbers

Is there anyone that can help with flight details from 2013 on a Ryanair flight from Bristol airport that was due to leave early evening in Oct or Nov 2013 but was delayed for hours and hours and hours with no explanation and we were given £2.50 food voucher. Maybe someone will remember this awful delay and remember the date and flight number. Ryanair can't help because they don't have me on record as being on this flight and my paperwork got accidently shredded !

Reply to: old flight numbers
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted