We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson Dreamliner

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Thomson Dreamliner

Hi everyone, I'm booked for the dreamliner to go to Mexico in December. Iv heard of mixed reviews about premium upgrade do you think it is worth it? It's going to cost £500ish each to upgrade so it a lot of money. Any comments will be greatly received.

1,329 replies to this topic
divaland
Level Contributor
172 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
531. Re: Thomson Dreamliner

Just home from Mexico on the dreamliner. Thought it was good. Upgraded to premium with thomson.

Movies etc werespot on.

Food was better going out than coming back.

Seats are comfy and loads of leg room.

Cabin crew chatted all night and kept me awake. Not so good.

The decor and lights are nice. All the rest pretty much the same. OH thought it was more comfy.

hertfordshire
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
532. Re: Thomson Dreamliner

Hiya all

Does anyone know where the 34" seats are in economy.?? As I know some seats are 33". Hoping the seats I've selected are the 34".

Many thanks :)

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,535 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
533. Re: Thomson Dreamliner

There's only a few that aren't 34", and they're in rows 34-38, seats A/B/C and G/H/J/.

hertfordshire
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
534. Re: Thomson Dreamliner

Many thanks ... Happy to say I have the 34" then :) I know its only an inch. Thanks for speedy reply

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,535 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
535. Re: Thomson Dreamliner

You're welcome kezze.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
536. Re: Thomson Dreamliner

Just would like to add. We have flown long haul a few times and recently went to Dominican republic on the dreamliner in economy. Going out Sat in centre part and did not feel cramped and service was good. Coming back I had window seat near the back and felt cramped up against the hull. COULD NOT WAIT TO GET OFF. Z. previosly we have flown on the 767 much more comfortable and virgin where I feel cramped and very poor service. We are flying in October to Cancun but have upgraded so really do expect more room for this long flight. We travel regularly to Spain and easyjet have really got it right flight this short flight.

Durham, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
537. Re: Thomson Dreamliner

We are flying on 25th August Newcastle to Sanford flight tom392 is this the Dreamliner and we are seats 10a and 10 b are they any good thanks

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
37,678 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
538. Re: Thomson Dreamliner

Beverleypearson

Yes your flight is scheduled to be on the Dreamliner. Seats 10A/B are bulkhead Extra Legroom seats, here is a pic of Row 10G/H/J which is the mirror image of A/B/C.

http://tinyurl.com/leeoktm

Angie.

Durham, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
539. Re: Thomson Dreamliner

What's bulk head and thanks for yf quick reply x

Durham, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply