We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryan air online check in and boarding passes

Level Contributor
10 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Ryan air online check in and boarding passes

Hi

I have booked a holiday with a travel company and they have sent me the boarding passes for my flights with ryan air,do i still have to check in online? Or has the company done this for me?.I have the boarding passes printed out as i know ryan air charge £60 if you dont have them,do they charge for not checking in?

Madeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Funchal, Madeira, Madeira Islands
Level Contributor
8,868 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ryan air online check in and boarding passes

Have you read the threads here about Ryanair not allowing sales through third party, Ryanair only allow sales direct with themselves. You may be OK, but you run the risk of being denied boarding. Put Ryanair in the TA search engine and read through postings relatung to the rule.

If you have boarding passes, you have been checked in.

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,032 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ryan air online check in and boarding passes

If you have the boarding passes you will be fine. They won't find out you booked 3rd party, just don't mention it

Edited: 30 June 2013, 13:09
Level Contributor
10 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ryan air online check in and boarding passes

Thanks for the replies,i had no idea about 3rd party companies,i just booked the holiday on teletext with a company,they asked for some details i sent them,they give me the boarding passes and no information on how to check in.

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
246 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ryan air online check in and boarding passes

<<,they give me the boarding passes and no information on how to check in.>>

If you have boarding passes, you are checked in.

Make sure that you really have boarding passes, and not just your itinerary, or other confirmation of your flights.

If you have proper boarding passes then you will be ok, so long as they don't know that you've booked through a third party.

Park.

Edit. Don't forget boarding passes for both journeys.

Edited: 30 June 2013, 14:03
5. Re: Ryan air online check in and boarding passes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2014, 06:18