We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AirAsia flight from Hong Kong to Kuala Lumpur.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
AirAsia flight from Hong Kong to Kuala Lumpur.

I will be traveling to Hong Kong in December. As there are 4 flights out of Hong Kong daily, i reckon the check-in counter would open from first till the last flight. I would like to know if i could check in my luggage as early as 6 hours prior departure. I plan to visit Ngong Ping 360 before depart back to Kuala Lumpur.

any advice. thanks.

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
10,674 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AirAsia flight from Hong Kong to Kuala Lumpur.

I would doubt it, as they wouldn't let me do it, flying the other way from KL to Hong Kong last year.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AirAsia flight from Hong Kong to Kuala Lumpur.

thanks

Italy
Level Contributor
39,487 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AirAsia flight from Hong Kong to Kuala Lumpur.

No I doubt it the earliest we've ever been able to check in luggage was 3 hours earlier however that wasn't in Hong kong.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
41,226 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: AirAsia flight from Hong Kong to Kuala Lumpur.

AirAsia check in for individual flights consecutively and don't always use the same counters. Earliest check in for luggage is 3 hours before departure on international flights.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: AirAsia flight from Hong Kong to Kuala Lumpur.

thanks

6. Re: AirAsia flight from Hong Kong to Kuala Lumpur.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2014, 06:18