We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lufthansanta Insbruck Austria Business Class?

Alexandria, VA
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Lufthansanta Insbruck Austria Business Class?

Hello when I book business class from BWI to InsbuckmIncan get a fare of Business Class for $2600.00 how can I see the accommodations online prior to bookingbthenflight is there anyway?

Thanks

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
Level Contributor
9,836 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lufthansanta Insbruck Austria Business Class?

What do you mean by "accommodations"?

And be careful Ithinkallyourwordsaremerging.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
9,352 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lufthansanta Insbruck Austria Business Class?

For $2600 in business class my guess on accommodations would be "inside barn - mattress is extra"

Italy
Level Contributor
39,497 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lufthansanta Insbruck Austria Business Class?

Why would accommodation be included in business class flights? I't's not clear what you want to know.

Coral Gables...
Level Contributor
341 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lufthansanta Insbruck Austria Business Class?

Perhaps you mean that you want a glance at the cabin/seats before you decide if you want to pay extra for business class? If this is indeed the case, google "Lufthansa Business Class" and you'll see all sorts of youtube.com options, etc. pop up. There is one video a guy from Italy posted that is brilliant; he documents the seats and the food/beverage service very well. This way you can get a great preview that let's you make an informed decision, if that's what you're looking for.

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,034 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lufthansanta Insbruck Austria Business Class?

Yes I think the OP wants a look into the cabin.

I like the idea of Lufthansanta. A rebrand for December flights maybe?

Madrid
Level Contributor
3,259 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lufthansanta Insbruck Austria Business Class?

Hello when I book business class from BWI to InsbuckmIncan get a fare of Business Class for $2600.00 how can I see the accommodations online prior to bookingbthenflight is there anyway?

There are no Lufthansa flights from BWI-INN.I presume you must be routing through either Frankfurt or Munich.Perhaps if you provided more info people might be able to help.

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
8,561 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Lufthansanta Insbruck Austria Business Class?

From Baltimore you have a domestic flight most likely to Philadelphia. This flight is an LH Code Share flight operated by US Airways Express in Economy. But there are also connection flights to New York and Chicago available.

From Philadelphia to Frankfurt you are on a Lufthansa A340-300. You can find information about LH Business Class here lufthansa.com/de/en/Lufthansa-Business-Class…

Frankfurt to Innsbruck is an LH flight operated by Tyrolean Airways (a 100% LH Daughter Company) on a turboprop plane. They do have a business class, but that is economy seats with just a bit of extra service.

You can find this information on the Lufthansa homepage under Plan & Book lufthansa.com/online/portal/lh/de/booking…

8. Re: Lufthansanta Insbruck Austria Business Class?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2014, 06:19