We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hong Kong airport lounges

Melton Mowbray...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hong Kong airport lounges

Hi

Could anyone tell me what the plaza private resting rooms at HK airport are like, I was thinking about booking 6 hours but have no idea what they offer. Are they really private, curtains or walls, safe and secure, quiet?

12 hours to kill and I will really need a sleep.

Thanks

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
9,128 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hong Kong airport lounges

12hrs? Book yourself into a hotel. There's the Regal on the airport grounds or the Novotel Citygate at Tung Chung. The former is quite pricey as a result of being on airport property but the Novotel is a very short ride away.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
2,329 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hong Kong airport lounges

Definitely echo the idea of booking a hotel. Immigration is quick, and the Novotel is easily reached from the airport.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
54 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hong Kong airport lounges

Plaza lounges are decent lounge but it is quite busy most of the day and early evenings. As others have stated if you have 12 hours layover and you want to rest / sleep best to get a hotel room. Immigration is easy, getting into town by Airport Express train takes about 30 mins for more hotel options if you like.

4. Re: Hong Kong airport lounges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2014, 05:16