We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone used Travel Trolley?

Midlands
Level Contributor
23 posts
168 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone used Travel Trolley?

Hi

Has anyone used the Travel Trolley website to book flights? The website says they're part of the Southall Travel Group, although I've never heard of these. I have found a cheap flight however have never used them before, and see that they are relatively newly incorporated.

Please share your experience if you have used them.

Thanks

994 replies to this topic
Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
91. Re: Anyone used Travel Trolley?

I originally posted to say that I'd bought cheap tickets with no issue, but thought I better shut up until the goods were delivered, went 2 the airport got on the flight, here I am, no problem, cheap flights, happy days :)

Surrey
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
92. Re: Anyone used Travel Trolley?

I must echo the warnings in these posts. I have booked with Travel Trolley for 2 flights to Bangkok, and have no proper confirmation details. When I called their number I finally got through (on the 4th attempt) to an extremely rude and unhelpful man who refused to answer my questions and then put the phone down on me.

BEWARE. They do not appear genuine to me and I fear I may have lost £1400 by dealing with them.

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
93. Re: Anyone used Travel Trolley?

I have just booked flights, and found there site no different to any of the others I have used over the years. choose the flights, made the payment, email confirmation came immediately and e-tickets within 30 minuet's then went on to the airlines web site to book my seats. this is exactly the same as Opodo, E Bookers, Fly.com and meany of the other sites I've used.

94. Re: Anyone used Travel Trolley?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 01 December 2013, 04:35

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
95. Re: Anyone used Travel Trolley?

Just wonder why you did not book direct with the airline in the first place;-)

Surrey
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
96. Re: Anyone used Travel Trolley?

An update to my previous post about flights to Bangkok.

I contacted Turkish Airlines directly, after having no help from Travel Trolley, and Turkish Airlines have confirmed that the flights are correctly booked and they have sent the e-tickets.

So all appears OK, except for the earlier curious rudeness of the Travel Trolley rep

Cornwall, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
97. Re: Anyone used Travel Trolley?

I have had the same problem...... Have you received your money yet???

Cornwall, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
98. Re: Anyone used Travel Trolley?

I have had the same problem...... Have you received your money yet???

Manchester, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
99. Re: Anyone used Travel Trolley?

For what it's worth I have recently booked flights to New York through Travel Trolley. Instant confirmation and eTickets received within a couple of hours. I have double-checked the bookings with the airlines directly and everything is confirmed and I have my seats ready for me.

I would recommend this website the others if required to do so.

Liverpool, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
100. Re: Anyone used Travel Trolley?

I've been looking at Dubai flights for the past few weeks and had price drop notifications set up, all up-dates I replied to did not have any seats available at the stated price and offered a more expensive option, surprise surprise!!!! Today I got one for Travel Trolley, so I half heartedly put my details and was surprised when I was asked to pay, I paid and received an e-mail saying thank you for your payment, however, the price is not set until you receive your ticket within the next 24 hours, GREAT I thought!!!!! I was very disappointed and looked on here for some good news, NO Good news for me!!! However, I am happy to say that 5 hours later I got confirmation of the flight and ticket at the same low price, very happy with Travel Trolley :-)

Reply to: Anyone used Travel Trolley?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted