We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Olympic holidays Small Planet flight to Zante tomorrow

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Olympic holidays Small Planet flight to Zante tomorrow

Hiya, due to be flying to Zante with Small Planet tomorrow from Birmingham (booked with Olympic) and not only is the flight not showing on departures, but Small Planet isn't even listed as an airline which flies from BHX.

There is a flight at the same time as ours is booked (9.30am) to Zante with Cyprus Airways, but completely different flight number. Looks like Cyprus Airways is an airline used by Olympic - does anyone know how I can find out if that's ours?!

Trying not to panic after seeing all the awful reviews of Small Planet and Olympic on here...

Thank you!

Laura

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,036 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Olympic holidays Small Planet flight to Zante tomorrow

Laura - Just show up at the airport ahead of time. Yes Olympic are using Cyprus following the Small Planet debacle. I imagine the CyprusAirways flight will be yours and if it is you shouldn't be worried.

Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
for Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza
Level Contributor
2,283 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Olympic holidays Small Planet flight to Zante tomorrow

Olympic have also been using them to cover the missing Small Planet flights from Birmingham to Skiathos for the last 2 weeks.

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Olympic holidays Small Planet flight to Zante tomorrow

Thank you ever so much, I called the airport too and they confirmed it's ours! What's actually happened to Small Planet?!

Laura

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,036 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Olympic holidays Small Planet flight to Zante tomorrow

What's actually happened to Small Planet?!

================

Massive punctuality issues, massive delays, aircraft not available, last minute sub-chartering of other aircraft, cancellations etc etc etc.....

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Olympic holidays Small Planet flight to Zante tomorrow

Ah ha, in which case, I'm glad we've got Cyprus tomorrow! Thanks again for your help.

Laura

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Olympic holidays Small Planet flight to Zante tomorrow

Day before flying from Gatwick with Small Planet have been told by travel company (Olympic) that Small Planet have downsized the aircraft and we can no longer fly as planed. Major logistical issue in working to get all travelling to the alternative airport - Manchester. And costs too as hotel and parking had been booked at Gatwick. Olympic were really, really helpful but anything that involves Small Planet should be approached with extreme caution.

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Olympic holidays Small Planet flight to Zante tomorrow

Olympic were really, really helpful >> in dealing with the consequences of their own decision to foist an operator with an utterly abysmal record of punctuality on their customers <<< so anything that involves >>>Olympic and their cavalier disregard of their customers<<< should be approached with extreme caution

====

There, fixed your typos.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Olympic holidays Small Planet flight to Zante tomorrow

Nice one Joe.In one! Olympic Holidays deserve zero credit and no repeat business.

corfu
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Olympic holidays Small Planet flight to Zante tomorrow

I must admit though if you are actually lucky enough to make it onto your Small Planet flight that their staff are absolutely lovely.

As for Olympic .... Olympic, customer care and helpful aren't words I would use together :(

10. Re: Olympic holidays Small Planet flight to Zante tomorrow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2014, 06:21