We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manchester T3 Lounge Access

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
13,438 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Manchester T3 Lounge Access

Anyone know if the Escape Lounge at Manchester T3 stopped being a Lounge Club member? I've got access to their parnerlounges with my creditcard and have a 3 hour+ layover at MAN T3 coming up that I was planning to spend there but I just happened to check the Lounge Club website and the T3 lounge is not listed (although the Escape lounges at T1 and T2 are). I remeber checking several months back and I could have sworn they were listed then.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manchester T3 Lounge Access

I don't know for sure but are you sure there is a T3 lounge Lex? It's a small terminal,though since Ryanair were re-located it is busier. T2 Escape Lounge is imo much nicer than the one in T1.I have been in both.

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
4,678 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Manchester T3 Lounge Access

There is an Escape lounge in T3 according to the airport website. As Escape is one of Manchester Airport Group's "own brands" you can be reasonably sure they get this right.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Manchester T3 Lounge Access

Thanks and noted.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
13,438 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Manchester T3 Lounge Access

Had an email from the Lounge Club and indeed, the lounge at T3 is not a partner lounge. Just my luck....

Somerset, UK
Level Contributor
489 posts
217 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Manchester T3 Lounge Access

The Escape lounge at T3 is included in the Priority Pass lprogramme.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
13,438 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Manchester T3 Lounge Access

Will that make a difference to me?

Somerset, UK
Level Contributor
489 posts
217 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Manchester T3 Lounge Access

Perhaps you're on the wrong programme?

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
13,438 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Manchester T3 Lounge Access

So it won't make a difference to me or..? I don't really consider myself on any programme to be honest, I just got a Lounge Club card with complimentary access when I took out my AmEx a long time ago. Never had a chance to use it since I usually try to spend as little time as possible in airports so have no idea how it works or how good it is.

Somerset, UK
Level Contributor
489 posts
217 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Manchester T3 Lounge Access

You get a Priority Pass card with Amex Platinum including free lounge admission. Don't use it much myself as they also give you a Marco Polo Gold card which gives access to One World business lounges when flying One World airlines.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
9,198 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Manchester T3 Lounge Access

But does it have enough cider to get four pints in before your 4.30am flight?