We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Virgin - Seat Plus

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Virgin - Seat Plus

Hi all,

Today we’ve reached the magical 90-day mark before our trip to Orlando and can therefore book our seats with Virgin. As its our honeymoon we’re keen to take advantage of their Seat Plus system to ensure we get a row of 3 seats to ourselves.

My question is, are we able to book our seats (we fancied going upstairs for the less crowded feel) and also then book the third seat to ensure we get the entire set of 3 we wanted? Or is it the case with Seat Plus of just sitting wherever Virgin put you?

Many thanks in advance.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
34,036 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Virgin - Seat Plus

As far as I know you've got to ring them to book and pay for seat plus. You've got to check in at the airport for the extra seat to be assigned, and you can't make seat requests.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
238 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Virgin - Seat Plus

Give Virgin a ring and ask for it. If there are seats available to allocate then they can select the three seats there and then. If the seats are unavailable then they will be allocated at the airport.

England, United...
Level Contributor
9,449 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Virgin - Seat Plus

How many tickets have you bought? 3 hopefully if you want a row of 3 seats to yourselves!

England, United...
Level Contributor
9,449 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Virgin - Seat Plus

Apologies, I sit corrected! I misunderstood the question and I'm sorry if my remark was facetious!

Have a great flight, a wonderful honeymoon and many happy years of marriage!

5. Re: Virgin - Seat Plus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2014, 06:20