We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do not use Edreams!

London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Do not use Edreams!

DO NOT USE EDREAMS!! basically I tried to buy tkts, mu payment was not processed so when i noticed that they charged 60 £ fee I called and cancelled it, they said it was ok and never recived any confirmation email for the purchase, i asumed it was cancelled. 2 weeks later I recive an email from ryan air saying that the flight time had changed, that is how i found out that the tkt had been bought!! I emaild customer service and after 2 weeks I got an answer saying that they sent me a confirmation email, which they didnt and that BECAUSE THEY VALUE CUSTOMERS THEY WOULD GIVE ME A 5£ DISCOUNT ON MY NEXT BILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As if I was ever going to use edream again in my life!

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Do not use Edreams!

Already several threads in this forum about edreams;-)

Italy
Level Contributor
39,497 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Do not use Edreams!

Did you check your spam box for the confirmation mail maybe that's where it went.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
21,751 posts
338 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Do not use Edreams!

As Hans says already plenty of posts in here.

One question though, how we'll do you manage your finances if you hadn't noticed the money had been taken from your account in that two week period?

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
40,413 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Do not use Edreams!

Two lessons here.

Never use e-dreams

Never buy Ryanair tickets from a third party. They will never be cheaper, normally more expensive and you run the real risk of futher complications with Ryanair as they don't allow third party agents to book flights.

Oh and a third. Find forums like this before using companies

London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Do not use Edreams!

of course, there was nothing there.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Do not use Edreams!

I dont see why is that an issue, but the money doesnt come out of mu account, i pay the card at the end of the month.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
21,751 posts
338 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Do not use Edreams!

I dont see why is that an issue"

___

Don't see what as an issue? You don't see the fact that you didn't notice what money has been coming out of your account? To me it's a big issue and it's a bigger issue than whether or not eDreams booked you a ticket or not.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
26,149 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Do not use Edreams!

It's never nice to lose out, but in the scheme of things, it was an inexpensive lesson - it could have been a much larger amount for an international flight.

You'll never use eDreams, you'll be more cautious of any cheap third party, you'll always confirm any telephone transactions in writing, and you'll now always come here first.

9. Re: Do not use Edreams!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2014, 06:21