We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taca versus American

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
858 posts
273 reviews
Save Topic
Taca versus American

We will be going from Miami to Nicaragua. I have had not the greatest experiences with American. Just wondering if Taca is any better. If we flew American it would be a 737 800 series plane which I believe is relatively new. If we flew Taca, it would be a an Embraer 190. Anyone know if that is an older plane. Yes I have an irrational slight fear of flying. Thanks in advance.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
5,370 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taca versus American

Can only share experience from a few years ago on the route Miami to Belize. Taca was way better, more efficient CAs and better snacks AND more pleasant check in, less crowded. Nothing wrong with an Embraer 190.

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
858 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taca versus American

thanks

3. Re: Taca versus American

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2014, 05:19