We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food Thomson Dreamliner to Mexico

Flintshire
Level Contributor
81 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Food Thomson Dreamliner to Mexico

Hi can anyone tell me what food was available on this flight. We are going in October and I don't eat any cream/butter/cheese/milk, so want to know if I need to take any supplies with me. I have heard there is no choice.

Many thanks

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
14,629 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Food Thomson Dreamliner to Mexico

I would play it safe and just take your own food with you.

2. Re: Food Thomson Dreamliner to Mexico

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 August 2013, 11:05
Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
38,894 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Food Thomson Dreamliner to Mexico

Koilia

When you booked your holiday you should have had the choice to pre book either Diabetic, Gluten-free, Nut-restricted, Vegan or Vegetarian meal.......ring Thomson or whoever you booked through and get a requested meal as above rather than the Standard inflight meal.

Angie.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Food Thomson Dreamliner to Mexico

As Angie says contact them and let them know you need a special meal but I would also take a few snacks onboard as the food is usually pretty hit and miss anyway.

Leeds, UK
Level Contributor
307 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Food Thomson Dreamliner to Mexico

My partner does not eat meat by choice, and is allergic to Dairy and eggs. On all of our flights he requests the vegan meals as recommended by Angie. His meals have often been better than mine, I recall him getting a Thai vegetable green curry once. Another year they forgot to load his meal so the cabin manager gave him her meal (the crew meals were suitable for vegans this day). We also take the snacks as well though cause that flight is long and sometimes you want a nibble through it when bored!

Edited: 26 August 2013, 15:59
6. Re: Food Thomson Dreamliner to Mexico

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2014, 05:17