We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terminal 3 Dubai Airport - Showers, lounges etc

Mount Gambier...
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Save Topic
Terminal 3 Dubai Airport - Showers, lounges etc

Hello all,

Just a quick one. We get in at 5.35am and depart again at 8.00am. Is this enough time for a shower at the health/fitness place??? Someone said its about 10 pounds???

Cheers

28 replies to this topic
Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
15,821 posts
371 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Terminal 3 Dubai Airport - Showers, lounges etc

I assume you are in Economy?

Edited: 27 August 2013, 09:00
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
308 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Terminal 3 Dubai Airport - Showers, lounges etc

your cutting it fine,by the time you get through security and finding were the health/fitness place is,then your departure gate as above post states if your business class you can have a shower their,but economy your cutting it very fine

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,799 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Terminal 3 Dubai Airport - Showers, lounges etc

You can get a shower at the fitness centre in the Dubai International transit hotel. Access is from the Terminal 3 main concourse/shopping area where you will end up anyway while you wait around for your next flight. Once you have found the hotel entrance you should be able to pay, get showered and get out again in half an hour maximum, less if you hurry. If that leaves you enough time to get to your gate for the onward flight then go for it. I think you will have loads of time. I have done it myself with similar connecting times and had plenty to spare.

Stirling, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Terminal 3 Dubai Airport - Showers, lounges etc

Hi we are also transiting through Dubai airport and would love a shower if possible.

I found this post on TA from 2010 does anyone know if these showers still exist?

My wife & I finally tracked down and used the free showers at the airport. Find the gate signs for gates 225-232 (there are a few of these), look for Starbucks and they are down the passageway to the left of the store. Men’s and women’s on opposite side of the passageway - they are showers only - no toilets. Showers are basic, small, limited seating, one hook for your clothes, a dribble of warm water, liquid soap and NO TOWELS (bring your own) but they are clean and great for freshening up between ongoing flights. I don't think the airport is going out of their way to encourage their use. Enjoy them.

Also I read there are showers at gate B13. We haven't been in this airport before so I don't know if these 2 sites are in the same area?

The Hotel Shower could be the answer any idea on the cost?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,799 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Terminal 3 Dubai Airport - Showers, lounges etc

The showers in the fitness centre in the Dubai International transit hotel are pretty civilised - and you can use the exercise facility as well for the same price because that's what you're actually paying for. You don't have to be staying at the hotel.

I seem to remember paying about $10 Australian when I've used it in the past. They are flexible with currency and will take credit cards.

Stirling, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Terminal 3 Dubai Airport - Showers, lounges etc

Thank you the sounds like the best answer although we won't have time for anything other than a shower. Thanks again

Stirling, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Terminal 3 Dubai Airport - Showers, lounges etc

I contacted the Airport Hotel Direct about showers and here is the reply:

Health and Fitness

Greetings from Dubai International Hotel!

We are pleased to inform you that you can surely use and pay for the shower facility of our health club and soaps and towels are provided already. We do have the shower facilities at our Health Club called G Force which is located in both Terminal 1 and Terminal 3 and are both open 24 hours. I have attached a copy of the tariff card along with this email which will give you the charges of all the services we provide at the health club. Terminal 01 G Force is located above Gate C17 behind the Reception Desk. The Terminal 03 G Force is located in between gates B12 and B 22, just above Emirates First Class and Business Class Lounge. Access to the Hotel Reception in Terminal 1 can be made using the elevators or escalators located between gates C15 and C17. In Terminal 3, access to the Hotel Reception can be made using the dedicated elevators located near gate B12 and gate B22.

You can directly proceed to the health club upon arrival, reservation is not needed for this facility.

Cost 45 AED for a shower with towels and soap provided.

Warrington, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Terminal 3 Dubai Airport - Showers, lounges etc

Hi,

I fly in next week and have a two hour wait till my next flight... Will I have time to shower and get two bottles of duty free x

Warrington, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Terminal 3 Dubai Airport - Showers, lounges etc

Hi did you manage to find the showers..we're they ok x

Stirling, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Terminal 3 Dubai Airport - Showers, lounges etc

Hi

There were plenty of signs up in terminal 3 for showers but due to delays we didn't use them.

Sorry for delay we have been away.

Reply to: Terminal 3 Dubai Airport - Showers, lounges etc
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted