We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aeropelican/Brindabella Airlines Merger

Raymond Terrace...
Level Contributor
1,114 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Aeropelican/Brindabella Airlines Merger

I have a flight booked with Aeropelican from Sydney to Newcastle in December but just found out that they have now merged with Brindabella Airlines. Should I check to see if my booking is still valid?

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
9,863 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aeropelican/Brindabella Airlines Merger

The advice on the forum is that you always need to keep checking your flight booking so that you will become aware of schedule changes when you still have time to react to them. Airlines are not at all efficient in getting notifications about these to future passengers. Schedule changes can be even more likely after a merger.

Raymond Terrace...
Level Contributor
1,114 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aeropelican/Brindabella Airlines Merger

I checked with the airline. My booking is still current and will remain so. The airline is sending me a new itinerary today.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
29,497 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aeropelican/Brindabella Airlines Merger

Boy they merge airlines everywhere.

4. Re: Aeropelican/Brindabella Airlines Merger

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2014, 06:22