We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

British Airways --SALE

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,481 posts
102 reviews
Save Topic
British Airways --SALE

On now book by 24th Sept

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: British Airways --SALE

thanks

Stuttgart, Germany
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
7,293 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: British Airways --SALE

AF/KLM are also having a sale

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: British Airways --SALE

thanks been waiting for this.

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
1,189 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: British Airways --SALE

Booked trip to Rome last week! Thankfully Hotel I booked with it not showing up in the sale. One tip though....,if travelling from T5 and want Sofitel then use the BA link to purchasing room via their site as I saved £65 on the ' early book price' on the Sofitel.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
54,624 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: British Airways --SALE

Sale fares are also available ex-NoAm for travel through March 2014, but only until 3 September. The reductions aren't as substantial as what I'd hoped, but they'll do.

Boston...
Level Contributor
391 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: British Airways --SALE

Is this sale for flights only originating from the UK and US has their own sale? I can't buy right now. I also had a question because I applied and was approved for a BA signature card and have to spend a certain amount of money to get 50,000 miles. I read on Flyer Talk, I think, that BA ups their fuel charges on reward flights so that it is hardly worth it. If that's the case, I just got a credit card for almost no reason, since I assume the miles are only good on BA flights. Not sure if anyone knows about the second question. I would love to go back to London next spring for a week as I ended up ill and hardly saw it, but I'm choosing Cornwall as I loved it and a week in London will eat up my travel budget. Thanks.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
12,804 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: British Airways --SALE

BA miles aren't great for economy flights (because you have to pay taxes + fuel surcharges) but they are excellent value for upgrades to Club World and First or reward flights in those cabins. You can also use your BA points on partner airlines.

Boston...
Level Contributor
391 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: British Airways --SALE

I'm afraid the most I could do would be World Traveler+--partner airlines might be an option-though I prefer BA. I think American is their partner airline. Is this sale for UK based flights right now with another sale for US based flights?

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
18,832 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: British Airways --SALE

"Is this sale for UK based flights right now with another sale for US based flights?" - BA sales do tend to be specific to the country, I've seen sales in the UK that do not apply to departures from the US or other EU airports and vice versa.

Boston...
Level Contributor
391 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: British Airways --SALE

I'm afraid I'm going to have to learn more about this-a quick check on American says that the flights are operated by BA, and I'm not sure if the benefits would then apply to the lower fares if I were to be able to spend the money and receive the miles. Last time I had miles on another CC and booked with those with BA.