We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

manage my booking with ba

scotland
Level Contributor
640 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
manage my booking with ba

I have booked my flights but only paid a deposit, cant get into manage my booking and ba say I cant do this till ive paid in full, is this right.

I thought you could go in strsight away and book your seats?

Any help appreciated

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
12,817 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: manage my booking with ba

I *think* your ticket won't be issued until you've paid in full and you can't pre-book seats before a ticket is issued.

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
132 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: manage my booking with ba

You should be able to access your booking. How else are you meant to pay the rest of the balance?

We've only paid the deposit for ours & can access it. The email confirmation came through almost instantly. Have you not got your booking ref?

Under manage my booking we have the option of making a payment, choosing a seat, meal & entering API.

Edited: 02 September 2013, 15:49
scotland
Level Contributor
640 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: manage my booking with ba

Yea I have got my booking rec but its not letting me in with it

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: manage my booking with ba

Is it 6 digits, mixture of letters and numbers?

uk
Level Contributor
2,686 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: manage my booking with ba

When we recently booked a flight as part of a package, the flights did show on manage my booking, but until it was paid for you couldn't choose seats etc.

Deb

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
132 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: manage my booking with ba

Did you get an email from BA with the subject "BA e-ticket receipt". There's a link on the email that should take you directly to your booking without the Reference. I've just tried mine & it works fine.

What error message are you getting when you try to log in?

London
Level Contributor
407 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: manage my booking with ba

"When we recently booked a flight as part of a package, the flights did show on manage my booking, but until it was paid for you couldn't choose seats etc. "

I'm guessing it's a status thing then as I booked a BA holiday early this year and chose my seats at time of booking after only paying a deposit.

The wife and I are both Silver.

uk
Level Contributor
2,686 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: manage my booking with ba

I'm guessing it's a status thing then as I booked a BA holiday early this year and chose my seats at time of booking after only paying a deposit.

The wife and I are both Silver.

Maybe, we had booked a cruise and upgraded our flight home to club class, we had booked the whole thing through Trailfinders and not separately through Cunard and BA.

I could see our booking, I could go into it, I just couldn't do anything with it. And as we had to cancel trip due to ill health I can't tell you if we could have after full payment.

Deb

scotland
Level Contributor
640 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: manage my booking with ba

Its 4 letters and 2 numbers and when I put them in with my name it just takes me back to a log in page

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
12,817 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: manage my booking with ba

Isn't there a direct link in your booking confirmation?