We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Frankfurt airport connection times info please

Caernarfon, United...
Level Contributor
111 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Frankfurt airport connection times info please

Will be arriving on Lufthansa from Manchester at 20:30 then departing at 10:05 with Lufthansa to Bangkok, after reading some bad reviews about this airport i`am starting to get concerned about the time needed for the connection. Can anyone share their experience or give me some advice on this? Very much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
15,034 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Frankfurt airport connection times info please

Do you have your times right? It looks like you've got almost 15 hours for the connection. If that's true, you've got no issues at all and should be debating whether you want to spend the night in in the airport or want to find a hotel.

Caernarfon, United...
Level Contributor
111 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Frankfurt airport connection times info please

sorry i meant 22:05, thanks

Italy
Level Contributor
39,487 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Frankfurt airport connection times info please

I think you probably mean 10.05pm in any case it will be enough time to make the connection we had less time and made it quite easily and it looks like you're booked on a through ticket so if your incoming flight was late and you missed the connection it will be Lufthansas responsibility to get you on the next available flight.

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Riviera Maya, Negril
Level Contributor
16,067 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Frankfurt airport connection times info please

Flew through FRA last fall and I would not book a connecting time of less than 2 hours.

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
1,189 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Frankfurt airport connection times info please

Albeit you are concerned and posters will seek to assuage you of your worry, what on earth are you going to do if people can't? Cancel?

Please try and stop worrying in relation to matters outside of your control and just deal with things as, when and if they arise.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
5,677 posts
296 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Frankfurt airport connection times info please

You are arriving at 20:30 and departing at 22:05? Yes, you should have no issues..., if things are on schedule. I am assuming you booked this all on one ticket? If yes, then Lufthansa is responsible for getting you on the next available flight if there are any issues. I find Frankfurt fairly easy but busy to manage.

Jo

7. Re: Frankfurt airport connection times info please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2014, 05:19