We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Long stop at Hong Kong airport

derby
Level Contributor
8 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Long stop at Hong Kong airport

I am flying to Melbourne in January with Cathay pacific and have a 7 hour stop at Hong Kong airport. I have booked a 6 hour lounge pass for the Hong Kong plaza and would like to know what this area is like? What can I expect? I would also like price guides for the massage places as they don't give any on the website. Would I need HK dollars and how much would you recommend I take? Same also with the hairdresser. I would like to make this a fantastic experience as its a first for me.! Thanks all. :)

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
19,879 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Long stop at Hong Kong airport

Cant help other than suggesting an email to the salon/spa might get you a price list - as far as HK dollars are concerned the easiest way would be to pay by credit card.

plaza-network.com/index.php/…salon-a-spa.html

2. Re: Long stop at Hong Kong airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2014, 05:17