We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

easyjet seat based on two people flying on the same booking

easyjet seat based on two people flying on the same booking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2013, 16:06
Kerikeri, New...
Level Contributor
6,006 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
51. Re: easyjet seat based on two people flying on the same booking

Wow, such responses!

I have also seen that advertised and i assumed it was similar to companion type fares which i see advertised a lot which means that it is cheaper for 2 to travel together than 2 singles. I would not have thought that it meant simply that booking fees/ taxes were split.

I like many others am on here a lot, and it seems that there are some who seem to lose their manners at some point and just come across a little bit abrupt.

Edited: 26 September 2013, 06:45
Ayr, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,680 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
52. Re: easyjet seat based on two people flying on the same booking

But I, like others, took the time to go on the Easyjet website to check the reason for the difference for the fee -the admin fee. Then you wonder why people get narked!

I pointed this out in post 3 yet OP still doesn't get it. Do you?!

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
33,025 posts
Save Reply
53. Re: easyjet seat based on two people flying on the same booking

Perhaps OP would prefer a booking fee per person per flight

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
4,960 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
54. Re: easyjet seat based on two people flying on the same booking

Perhaps the OP prefers Ryanair which does indeed charge you a booking fee per person per flight. For a single traveller going in one direction only the fee is slightly less than easyJet. However most people want to come back again and in this case easyJet works out cheaper.

Edited: 26 September 2013, 08:36
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
14,055 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
55. Re: easyjet seat based on two people flying on the same booking

"I like many others am on here a lot, and it seems that there are some who seem to lose their manners at some point and just come across a little bit abrupt."

You mean the point when the exact same question has been asked and answered 7 times? By my count that was when replies starting to become abrupt, the first 6 times people gave nothing but polite replies.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
56,390 posts
453 reviews
Save Reply
56. Re: easyjet seat based on two people flying on the same booking

There is nothing like having to say the same thing contnually to reduce the level of politeness in replies.

57. Re: easyjet seat based on two people flying on the same booking

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 September 2013, 00:35
Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
20,713 posts
327 reviews
Save Reply
58. Re: easyjet seat based on two people flying on the same booking

"mmb b should not be allowed to book or fly unsupervised. Or post, for that matter."

When having a go at someone's intellectual ability it helps if you spell their name right. ;-)

Kerikeri, New...
Level Contributor
6,006 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
59. Re: easyjet seat based on two people flying on the same booking

i rest my case! also, noone has to respond to any post....in this case, i understood what the OP was trying to say, as I had interpreted it the same way.

60. Re: easyjet seat based on two people flying on the same booking

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2014, 05:18