We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomsons - can you pre book seats after booking flight?

Level Contributor
61 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Thomsons - can you pre book seats after booking flight?

We are booked to fly to Sanford next May on flight only booking, which has been paid in full. I didn't pay to select seats together as I didn't realise you could pick your seats, can I now add this to my booking and can I do this now or do I have to wait till 90 days before the return date? - thanks :-)

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
38,858 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomsons - can you pre book seats after booking flight?

Just log into your booking and see if it will let you. If you can't do it now, you can do it at 90 days.

Level Contributor
61 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomsons - can you pre book seats after booking flight?

Thanks, it won't let me as it's over the 90 days. Will it make any difference to wait or should I call and add it to my booking now and then it's just a case if logging on to get my seats?

3. Re: Thomsons - can you pre book seats after booking flight?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2014, 05:17