We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

renewing a passport

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
renewing a passport

Looking at booking another lanzarote holiday for next October, want to take my grandparents. My grandad's passport runs out in may but will qualify for a free one after his birthday on 4th October, as he turns 80, I believe.

our holiday dates are pretty fixed as im a teacher, booking during our fortnight's October break, which is generally a matter of days after 4th Oct. This year the holidays actually started 4th and we flew out on 10th.

My question is, can he apply for his free passport before his birthday? Applying for a new one after his birthday won't give us enough time! Any advice gratefully recieved :-)

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: renewing a passport

Very sorry to hear that you're unwell at the moment Jackie and impressed with your positivity :-) all the best x

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
11,591 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: renewing a passport

Claire ... << my grandad isn't eligible then, but my gran is,she was born 1928 >>

So your grandad likes older women?

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: renewing a passport

Lol yes he does :-)

14. Re: renewing a passport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2014, 06:20