We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is cheapair-flights.com Reliable ?

Khamis Mushait...
Level Contributor
13 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Is cheapair-flights.com Reliable ?

Hi

I just passed through a airline website which is giving me considerably 400 $ Usd cheap amount tickets for two then the airlines website its self. I feel them to be fake but i also want it to bring it on forum if it is fake or real.

Can anyone tell if this is reliable? Many thanks

www.cheapair-flights.com

Romford, United...
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is cheapair-flights.com Reliable ?

Almost certainly a scam-have checked various boards and it seems you can only pay by bank transfer and whilst they claim to have offices in UK and Poland the money ends in Cyprus and you don't get the tickets and cannot contact them

Aerotrans Services Ltd who allegedly run this scam (oops sorry operation ) might appear to be British registered but are not a UK registered company

IMHO avoid like the plague and book direct with the airline

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is cheapair-flights.com Reliable ?

Probably genuine, probably don't have the flights at that actual saving when you come to book, probably no saving at all however without knowing how much of a discount the amount advertised is, no way to say how unlikely it is, eg is that $400 off $4000 or $400 off $1000 ?

There certainly are a lot of scams and bad practices associated with multiple companies with the name "cheap" in their title, some outright scams some just very very poor service such as taking your money not providing a ticket and then taking months and dozens of phone calls to get a refund.

Most advice here is to book direct because in most cases the savings if any are very small the hassle very high the odds of actual outright ripoff high.

Watch out for websites that say they accept visa or paypal, then have "problems" when it comes to pay and ask for a cash payment. That = ripoff for sure.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
21,763 posts
338 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is cheapair-flights.com Reliable ?

Just had a look on their FAQ page and the first one to me tells me to stay well away from them. What they do whilst may not be illegal in any way, is against airlines T&C's.

Also if card transactions aren't available as 289jumper says (although they have the VISA logo on their website) then this is another reason not to use them.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
31,343 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is cheapair-flights.com Reliable ?

It's a scam.

It's the latest website from the scammers that brought you cheaper-airflights.com, flightbuddyonline, cheap-airadeals, etc.. They tell you their credit card facility is temporarily down, then that Paypal is down and that the only way to get the fare is bank transfer.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k6854237…

Don't touch with several barge poles.

Khamis Mushait...
Level Contributor
13 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is cheapair-flights.com Reliable ?

Thaaanks alot for your feedback and i was already having a bad feeling about the site.

Yes they asked me for bank transfer while showing other services down and from that i knew somethings wrong !!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
30,638 posts
588 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is cheapair-flights.com Reliable ?

Seems like a new one of these websites appear daily almost.

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is cheapair-flights.com Reliable ?

Yes they asked me for bank transfer while showing other services down and from that i knew somethings wrong !!

=======

Well yes, it would have helped to say that in the first place :-)

And even if they were genuine why would you send your money to a company thats not even competent enough to have credit card or even paypal payments aworking. Heck, I can accept paypal payments !

Tel Aviv, Israel
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Is cheapair-flights.com Reliable ?

DONT TOUCH THEM!!!!!!

fraud, scams...cheat, deceiver

Tel Aviv, Israel
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Is cheapair-flights.com Reliable ?

Never Touch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Romford, United...
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Is cheapair-flights.com Reliable ?

Thank you for your insight, so as not to appear as another rant, care to share any details?